ST JOSEPH’S FAMILY SERVICES
EARLY CHILDHOOD TEACHERS
Type: Full Time / Fixed Term (Maternity Relief)
Ref No: 18/62
Applications Close: Mon, 8/10/2018
FULL TIME WITH RDO + ABOVE AWARD CONDITIONS
Are you passionate about childcare?
Do you enjoy creating a stimulating and nurturing environment for children?
Would you like to work with a dynamic, welcoming team?
WHO ARE WE?
St Joseph’s Family Services (SJFS) is a highly professional and integrated child and family focused organisation offering innovative, inclusive and responsive early education and care services to the Port Macquarie Hastings community.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
• Services to both the local community and the Mid North Coast.
• A commitment to innovative service provision in a supportive work environment.
• As a member of the SJFS team you will have access to great benefits like (but not limited to):
o A Friendly nurturing environment, with support and resources
o An Employee Assistance Program
o An organisation committed to professional learning and development
o Career advancement opportunities
o Working for a reputable organisation
St Joseph’s Family Services (SJFS) seeks to appoint two suitably qualified and experienced Early Childhood Teachers within its early education and care program at Joey’s House Early Education Centre. You will be dedicated to providing high quality education and care in partnership with the Service Manager, staff team, families and the broader community of SJFS. The roles are full-time positions covering maternity for a fixed term period, working rostered shifts between 7.00am – 6.00pm, Monday to Friday. Both are available for job share.
• A demonstrated commitment to work in harmony with Catholic values and principles
• ACECQA Approved Early Childhood Degree, with experience implementing high-quality educational programs in an early childhood setting
• A working knowledge of Education and Care Services National Regulations, National Quality Standards and the Early Years Learning Framework
• Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills, with the demonstrated ability to develop effective working relationships with staff and families
• Intermediate computer literacy skills, with demonstrated ability to use standard software packages (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel etc.)
• Current First Aid Certificate (including anaphylaxis and asthma management) and Working with Children clearance
HOW DO I APPLY?
If this role sounds like the one for you, click ‘Apply for this job’ to submit your resume and cover letter addressing the selection criteria listed above (‘what are we looking for?’). Candidates who do not submit a cover letter addressing the selection criteria will not be considered.
If you require any further information please visit our website: www.stagnesparish.org.au or contact the HR Advisor on 02 6588 7444. Applicants will be required to undergo employment screening. To apply for this position you must have the right to work in Australia.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: 8 OCTOBER 2018