ST JOSEPH’S FAMILY SERVICES
Type: Part Time
Ref No: 18/65
Applications Close: Fri, 5/10/2018
ABOVE AWARD CONDITIONS
St Joseph’s Family Services (SJFS) seeks to appoint a suitably qualified and experienced Educational Leader within its Education and Care Services Team. As Educational Leader you will lead the development of the SJFS curriculum and will work in partnership with our Service Managers, guiding and mentoring our educators in the principles, practices and outcomes of the Early Years Learning Framework to assist them to deliver high quality education.
SJFS is a family focused, professional and integrated organisation that takes pride in our commitment to innovative service provision in a supportive work environment. As a member of the SJFS team you will have access to excellent working conditions, support and resources, an Employee Assistance Program and an organisational commitment to staff professional learning and development.
- A demonstrated commitment to work in harmony with Catholic values and principles
- ACECQA Approved Early Childhood Degree, with extensive experience within a childcare setting, ideally in a leadership role
- A strong working knowledge of Education and Care Services National Regulations, National Quality Standards and the Early Years Learning Framework
- A comprehensive understanding of early childhood education and experience implementing high-quality educational programs for individual children
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the demonstrated ability to develop effective working relationships with staff at all levels
- Well-developed computer literacy skills, with demonstrated ability to use standard software packages (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel etc.)
- Current First Aid Certificate (including anaphylaxis and asthma management) and Working with Children clearance
This position is available to interested internal employees as well as to external candidates. Applications will be reviewed on the basis of qualifications, and demonstrated skills and experience relevant to the role. Applicants will be required to undergo employment screening.
HOW TO APPLY
If this role sounds like the one for you, click ‘Apply for this job’ to submit your resume and cover letter addressing the selection criteria listed above (‘what are we looking for?’) and copies of qualifications. Candidates who do not submit a cover letter addressing the selection criteria will not be considered.
If you require any further information please visit our website: www.stagnesparish.org.au or contact the HR Advisor on 02 6588 7444. Applicants will be required to undergo employment screening. To apply for this position you must have the right to work in Australia.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: FRIDAY, 5 OCTOBER 2018