Type: Full Time / Ongoing
Ref No: 18/72
Applications Close: Fri, 23/11/2018
We have an exciting opportunity for a Payroll Manager to join our team and lead the payroll function for the Parish. Reporting to the Human Resources Manager and working closely with Finance, you will be responsible for the delivery of an efficient and accurate payroll function; providing expert advice to employees on all payroll, tax and superannuation matters; and managing all payroll reporting within the department. Critical to this role will be the maintenance and continual improvement of the payroll system to ensure a high standard of data integrity for the purposes of reporting and data analysis.
You will be an experienced payroll manager, with well-developed leadership skills, and will ideally have experience working with the Preceda payroll system. You will have strong numeracy, communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build positive working relationships with managers and staff. This challenging role would suit a self-starter, who can manage a busy payroll and is focused on providing great customer service.
• Commitment to work in harmony with Catholic Values and Principles,
• Significant experience in a payroll management position within a medium sized company (500-700 employees)
• Demonstrated experience processing weekly and fortnightly pays, ideally using the Preceda payroll system
• Demonstrated knowledge of payroll tax, superannuation legislation and salary packaging
• Experience with the interpretation of awards and agreements, in a payroll context, within an Australian work environment
• High level of financial and analytical skills, with experience in month-end reporting and the use of Excel as an analytical and reporting tool
• Strong communication, interpersonal and customer service skills, with the demonstrated ability to provide quality and timely payroll advice to managers and staff
• A passion for continuous improvement
HOW TO APPLY
For further information about the role, please contact Karen Carpenter, HR Manager on 0427 289 818 or firstname.lastname@example.org. The position description for this role can be obtained via the Parish website at www.stagnesparish.org.au.
Visit www. seek.com.au/job/37663819 to apply. Applications should include a cover letter that addresses the above selection criteria, and a current resume. All applicants must address the selection criteria listed above. Applicants will be required to undergo employment screening and must possess a valid NSW driver’s licence. To apply for this position you must have the right to work in Australia.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Friday, 23 NOVEMBER 2018