EARLY CHILDHOOD TEACHER – PART TIME MATERNITY LEAVE
Type: Part Time / Fixed Term
Ref No: 18/73
Applications Close: Mon, 26/11/2018
REF NO: 18-73
ABOVE AWARD CONDITIONS
- Are you passionate about childcare?
- Do you enjoy creating a stimulating and nurturing environment for children?
- Would you like to work with a dynamic and supportive team?
WHO ARE WE?
St Joseph’s Family Services (SJFS) is a highly professional and integrated child and family focused organisation offering innovative, inclusive and responsive early education and care services to the Port Macquarie Hastings community.
St Joseph’s Family Services (SJFS) is seeking to appoint a suitably qualified and experienced Early Childhood Teacher within its early education and care program at Joey’s House Early Education Centre in Port Macquarie. You will be an enthusiastic teacher who is dedicated to providing high quality education and care in partnership with the Service Manager, staff team, families and the broader community of SJFS. In turn, we offer a friendly, supportive environment and a commitment to professional learning and development.
This is a maternity cover position of up to 12 months, working 3 days (22.5 hours) per week (Wednesday to Friday) on rostered shifts between 7am-6pm.
- A demonstrated commitment to work in harmony with Catholic values and principles
- ACECQA Approved Early Childhood Degree, with experience implementing high-quality educational programs in an early childhood setting
- A working knowledge of Education and Care Services National Regulations, National Quality Standards and the Early Years Learning Framework
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the demonstrated ability to develop effective working relationships with staff and families, and work effectively within a team
- Well-developed computer literacy skills, with demonstrated ability to use standard software packages (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel etc.)
- Current First Aid Certificate (including anaphylaxis and asthma management) and Working with Children clearance
HOW TO APPLY
Click ‘Apply for this job’ to submit your resume and cover letter addressing the above selection criteria. All applicants must address the selection criteria listed above.
The position description for this role can be obtained via the Parish website at www.stagnesparish.org.au.
Applicants will be required to undergo employment screening. To apply for this position you must have the right to work in Australia.