ICT SERVICES MANAGER
Type: Full Time ,Ongoing
Ref No: 18/80
Applications Close: Fri, 14/12/2018
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and forward thinking ICT Services Manager to join our team. The Parish is in an exciting period of growth and requires the expertise of an IT professional who will ensure our IT infrastructure, systems and processes meet the needs of the Parish today and will support our vision for the future. Your focus will be to lead the ICT team and to plan, manage and deliver Information, Communication and Technology (ICT) strategy and its initiatives throughout the Parish.
You will be an experienced and innovative IT leader, with a proven track record of providing technical leadership on systems and processes. You will have the ability to engage with Parish leadership and other key stakeholders and respond to the IT needs of the Parish in a customer service focused manner.
An attractive remuneration package, including salary packaging benefits is available to the successful applicant.
• Commitment to work in harmony with Catholic Values and Principles,
• Tertiary qualifications in ICT or relevant field (or equivalent experience), with significant experience in a similar ICT Manager role, managing a small ICT team, within a medium sized company
• Extensive experience with ICT infrastructure strategic planning, management and delivery at a senior level
• Demonstrated ability to deliver continuous improvement in an ICT operational environment
• Demonstrated experience in change management, service delivery, process and technology improvements to drive efficiencies
• Demonstrated project management experience, across a multi-site organisation
• Strong strategic thinker with effective critical thinking, problem solving and negotiation skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build effective relationships and influence key stakeholders
HOW TO APPLY
For further information about the role, please contact Adrian McKelvie, Chief Financial Officer on 6588 7444 or email@example.com. The position description for this role can be obtained via the Parish website at www.stagnesparish.org.au.
Visit www.seek.com.au/job/37857298 to apply. ICT Services ManagerApplications should include a cover letter that addresses the above selection criteria, and a current resume. All applicants must address the selection criteria listed above. Applicants will be required to undergo employment screening and must possess a valid NSW driver’s licence. To apply for this position you must have the right to work in Australia.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: FRIDAY, 14 DECEMBER 2018