Type: Full Time ,Ongoing
Ref No: 19/11
Applications Close: Thursday, 7/2/2019
We have an exciting opportunity for a Nurse Educator. As the Nurse Educator, you will be responsible for the implementation, evaluation and maintenance of contemporary evidence-based education and training for St Agnes Care & Lifestyle staff. You will ensure training meets their identified learning and development needs. You will be a strategic thinker, implementing stimulating and practical training initiatives in collaboration with the Director of Care, Service and Facility Manager and Clinical Leaders. You will actively participate in nursing research and utilize an evidence based approach to review and implement recommendations and changes. You will be passionate about fostering a learning environment where staff actively participate in teaching and education.
You will have extensive training and educational leadership skills, with the ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
WHAT CAN ST AGNES PARISH OFFER YOU?
- An attractive remuneration package
- Salary Packaging benefits
- Health & Wellbeing program, including the option to join the Fitness Passport program
- Supportive, safe and friendly work environment
- Genuine career progression pathways
- Commitment to work in harmony with Catholic Values and Principles
- Registered Nurse with current AHPRA registration
- Tertiary qualifications in nursing education or working towards
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Minimum of five years recent clinical experience in Aged Care
- Demonstrated clinical teaching and facilitation skills
- High level computer literacy
HOW TO APPLY
For further information about the role, please contact Natalie Dodd, Director of Care on 02 5525 3600. Should you wish to apply, your application should include a cover letter which addresses the above selection criteria, and a current resume. All applicants must address the selection criteria listed above. Applicants will be required to undergo employment screening.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: THURSDAY, 7 FEBRUARY 2019