EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATORS
Type: Casual, Part Time
Ref No: 19/10
Applications Close: Thurs, 7/02/2019
Are you energetic, positive and outgoing?
Are you able to adapt quickly?
Do you want to make a positive difference to children’s lives?
If you said yes to the above, we would love to hear from you! As a Certificate III or Diploma qualified Early Childhood Educator, you will contribute to providing a safe, enriching and caring environment in our centres for children and their families. You will work in collaboration with other educators to create a stimulating, positive and inclusive environment for all the children in your care. You will be dedicated to providing high quality care and education in partnership with the Service Manager, staff team, families and the broader community of SJFS.
We have some fantastic opportunities for Certificate III and Diploma qualified Educators to join our team on a casual basis. We also have a part time vacancy of 30 hours per fortnight for a Certificate III Educator to assist our Educational Leader to provide relief support within our classrooms where needed across all of our centres.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
• Services to both the local community and the Mid North Coast.
• A commitment to innovative service provision in a supportive work environment.
• As a member of the SJFS team you will have access to great benefits like (but not limited to):
o An Employee Assistance Program
o Access to join the Fitness Passport program
o An organisational committed to professional learning and development
o A friendly, nurturing environment
o Career advancement opportunities
o Working for a reputable, longstanding, values based organisation
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• A commitment to work in harmony with Catholic values and principles
• Diploma / Certificate III in Children’s Services
• NSW Working with Children Check clearance
• Current First Aid Certificate, including Anaphylaxis and Asthma Management
• Demonstrated commitment to providing quality early education and care
• Be prepared to work between 7.00am–6.00pm
HOW DO I APPLY?
For further information about the role(s), please contact Human Resources on 02 6588 7444. Visit www.seek.com.au/job/38191182 to apply. Applications should include a cover letter that addresses the above selection criteria, and a current resume. Please ensure you state in your letter the role(s) you are applying for. Candidates who do not submit a cover letter addressing the selection criteria will not be considered.
Applicants will be required to undergo employment screening and must possess a valid NSW driver’s licence. To apply for this position you must have the right to work in Australia.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Thursday 7 February 2019