Type: Full Time ,Ongoing
Ref No: 19/18
Applications Close: Friday, 22/03/2019
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Business Partner to join our team and provide effective HR & ER advice to our managers and staff. Reporting to the General Manager, Human Resources you will partner with your service areas to deliver strategic HR solutions, advice and support.
You will have a strong HR generalist background, with experience in a business partnering role. You will be competent at handling complex work matters independently, and have the ability to foster effective partnerships with senior stakeholders, understanding the needs and requirements of the business. Ideally, you will also be experienced in, or have exposure to, workforce planning and change management.
This challenging role will suit a customer oriented and solutions focused HR professional who thrives on working collaboratively with business areas. An attractive remuneration package, including salary packaging benefits is available to the successful applicant.
• Commitment to work in harmony with Catholic Values and Principles,
• Tertiary qualifications in Human Resource Management or equivalent, with significant experience in a HR business partnering role within a medium sized company
• Demonstrated experience in employee relations issue management, including case management, undertaking workplace investigations and performance related processes
• Knowledge of Australian workplace legislation and experience interpreting awards, enterprise agreements, policy and procedure
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships and partner with key stakeholders and the capability to advise and influence
• Demonstrated initiative with excellent problem-solving, critical thinking, reasoning and analytical skills
• Resilience with a strong customer centric focus
HOW TO APPLY
For further information about the role, please contact Karen Carpenter, GM, Human Resources on 0427 289 818 or email@example.com . The position description for this role can be obtained via the Parish website at www.stagnesparish.org.au.
Visit www.seek.com.au/job/37715514 to apply. Applications should include a cover letter that addresses the above selection criteria, and a current resume. All applicants must address the selection criteria listed above. Applicants will be required to undergo employment screening and must possess a valid NSW driver’s licence. To apply for this position you must have the right to work in Australia.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: THURSDAY, 29 NOVEMBER 2018