Type: Full Time ,Ongoing
Ref No: 19/18
Applications Close: Friday, 22/03/2019
St Agnes’ Parish is a dynamic not-for-profit organisation located in idyllic Port Macquarie providing education, early childhood services, aged care and community services to the community. The Parish is currently on an exciting journey of change and growth as we seek to develop innovative approaches to serving the needs of the people within our community and exceeding their service expectations.
We have an exciting opportunity for an energetic and hardworking Administration Officer to join the Parish. Working within the Office of the CEO and reporting to the Executive Assistant to the CEO, you will provide professional and timely administrative support to the CEO and the EA/Company Secretary.
This is a new role which will provide a range of administrative and support services to meet the needs of the office. Duties will include handing phone enquiries, diary management, meeting and event organisation, travel coordination, document preparation, and invoice/expense management. Ideally, you will have experience in a similar administrative support role and your strong communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work effectively within a small close team, and professional and confidential manner will be crucial to the role. You will also have strong attention to detail and organisational skills, with experience coordinating events and functions.
This is an exciting career opportunity for a positive and pro-active Administration Officer who is eager to learn and further develop their skills in a busy, supportive environment.
- Commitment to work in harmony with Catholic Values and Principles
- Relevant qualification and demonstrated experience providing administrative support to a senior manager in a busy office environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build effective working relationships with stakeholders at all levels and demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent attention to detail and good typing speed (75 wpm+) with a high level of accuracy
- Strong organisational skills, with experience organising meetings and events, including the arrangement of attendees, room bookings, travel, catering, technology requirements etc.
- Strong time management skills with the demonstrated ability to prioritise, manage multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Ability to work effectively in a small team, under pressure with minimal supervision
- Well-developed computer skills, with demonstrated ability in MS Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
HOW TO APPLY
For further information about the role, please contact Karen Kovac, Executive Assistant to the CEO/Company Secretary on 02 6588 7444 or email@example.com. The position description for this role is below.
Visit www.seek.com.au/job/38531773 to apply. Applications should include a cover letter that addresses the above selection criteria, and a current resume. Applicants will be required to undergo employment screening and must possess a valid NSW driver’s licence. To apply for this position you must have the right to work in Australia.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: FRIDAY, 22 MARCH 2019