Type: Full Time ,Ongoing
Ref No: 19/32
Applications Close: Monday, 1/4/2019
St Agnes’ Parish is a dynamic not-for-profit organisation located in idyllic Port Macquarie. The Parish employs more than 800 staff who serve the local Hastings/Macleay community in aged care, community welfare, early childhood services and education. The Parish is currently on an exciting journey of change and growth as we seek to develop innovative approaches to serving the needs of the people within our community.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Roster Coordinator to support our community services team. Reporting to the Workforce Coordinator, you will be responsible for the rostering and scheduling of St Agnes Care and Lifestyle staff to provide a reliable and consistent service to our respected clients and residents.
As a valued member of the rostering team, your excellent organisational skills, analytical thinking and well developed communication skills will be vital in your success. You will be able to manage a busy schedule, juggle multiple priorities effectively and respond to challenging work requirements with ease. You will enjoy a busy role where you can work autonomously or collaboratively in a team, as the position requires.
WHY WORK FOR US?
• Health and Wellness program including access to join the Fitness Passport program
• Attractive Salary Packaging arrangements
• Paid maternity leave (conditions apply)
• An Enterprise Agreement which offers above award conditions
• Ongoing support and development opportunities
• Commitment to work in harmony with Catholic Values and Principles
• At least 2 years’ experience in a busy office environment
• Proficient skills in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Office), with a high degree of attention to detail
• Strong organisational and time-management skills, with ability to handle competing demands and deadlines
• Well-developed verbal and written communication skills and the ability to build and maintain positive working relationships
• Positive and pro-active approach to work, with excellent customer service skills
• Previous experience in a rostering role – desirable
HOW TO APPLY
For further information about the role, please contact Human Resources on 02 6588 7444. Visit www.seek.com.au/job/38554114 to apply. Applications should include a cover letter that addresses the above selection criteria, and a current resume. Please ensure you state in your letter the role(s) you are applying for. Candidates who do not submit a cover letter addressing the selection criteria will not be considered.
Applicants will be required to undergo employment screening and must possess a valid NSW driver’s licence. To apply for this position you must have the right to work in Australia.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Monday 1 April 2019