COMMUNITY SUPPORT WORKERS
Ref No: 19/47
Applications Close: Mon, 13/05/2019
Casual Opportunities – Kempsey
Are you energetic, positive and outgoing?
Are you calm under pressure?
Do you want to make a positive difference to people’s lives?
If you said yes to the above, we would love to hear from you! As a Community Support Worker, you will have the very valuable role of assisting clients to achieve their goals through choice and participation.
These outcomes will be achieved by providing, personal care, community access, social support, domestic assistance and access to specialist services.
WHY WORK FOR US?
- Be a part of a sensitive, caring and non-judgmental environment who help fulfil the lives of our clients
- Our services promote physical, social, emotional, mental and spiritual wellbeing
- Develop and grow your skills through ongoing support and development opportunities.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
You will have:
- Commitment to work in harmony with Catholic Values and Principles
- Certificate III in Individual Support or Disability, or willing to obtain
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Current Full NSW drivers’ license and a reliable, comprehensively insured vehicle
- Energetic, positive attitude
- Experience is working with clients with a disability
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts including overnight and a rotating roster 24 hours/7 days a week
HOW DO I APPLY?
If what we have excites you, we would love to hear from you! Visit Seek to apply at https://www.seek.com.au/job/38925069 . If you require any further information please contact the HR Advisor on 02 6588 7444.
Applicants will be required to undergo employment screening. To apply for this position you must have the right to work in Australia.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Monday 13 May 2019