CLIENT RELATIONSHIP OFFICER – ADMISSIONS RESIDENTIAL AGED CARE
Type: Full Time, Maximum Term to 20 December 2019 (with possible extension)
Ref No: 19/48
Applications Close: Sun, 26/05/2019
FULL TIME, MAXIMUM TERM – 76 HOURS PER FORTNIGHT TO 20 DECEMBER 2019 (WITH POSSIBLE EXTENSION)
If you are the type of person wanting to support and enrich our residents to live their best life in a homely setting and believe senior years are something to be celebrated, then we want to hear from you!
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced and professional Client Relationship Officer – Admissions who understands the needs and concerns of older people and their families, to join Catholic Care of the Aged (CCA). Your role will be to manage CCA’s residential admissions to ensure residents are placed in a timely and appropriate manner. You will demonstrate a natural ability for communication with internal and external stakeholders, including prospective residents and their family members. In addition, you will be efficient and proactive with a customer-focused approach, combined with an instinctive eye for detail.
WHO ARE WE?
CCA is a non-for profit, integral part of St Agnes’ Parish. With over 600 people in our care, CCA is the largest aged care provider within the local areas of Port Macquarie and Kempsey. CCA offers a warm, caring and compassionate environment, catering for the full continuum of the ageing process from self-sufficiency in our residential village, through to full dependency in our residential facilities.
Our focus is on promoting positive lifestyle choices in a person-centred way, fostering social connections, providing pastoral support and developing a lifestyle tailored to the interests of our residents and our clients in the community. We continually strive to improve, develop and grow our staff and our services, with the aim of developing innovative approaches that will provide the best possible care for the people we serve.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
Our benefits include (but are not limited to):
• Attractive Salary Packaging arrangements (for permanent staff)
• An Enterprise Agreement which offers above award conditions
• Learning and ongoing development opportunities
• Access to Fitness Passport (for permanent staff)
• Commitment to work in harmony with Catholic Values and Principles
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in residential aged care services
• Working knowledge of the Aged Care Admissions Process, Centrelink and Veterans Affairs aged care requirements
• Demonstrated experience in a customer relationship role with outstanding interpersonal and communication skills; active listening, empathising, persuading, trust building and resilience
• Strong commercial and financial acumen with the ability to monitor and control budgets, optimise revenue, read and respond to financial information and requests
• Administration skills i.e. maintaining organisational systems, policies and procedures; managing computer based information and reports
• Information technology skills i.e. creating reports; monitoring data entry procedures and processes; checking data captured for accuracy; maintaining information flow
HOW TO APPLY
For further information, please contact Human Resources on 02 6588 7444. Visit https://www.seek.com.au/job/38981321 to apply. Applications should include a cover letter addressing the selection criteria, and a current resume. Applicants will be required to undergo employment screening and must possess a valid NSW driver’s licence. To apply for this position you must have the right to work in Australia.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Sunday 26 May 2019