HUMAN RESOURCES ADMINISTRATOR
Type: Full Time ,Ongoing
Ref No: 19/97
Applications Close: Sun, 20/10/2019
WHO ARE WE?
St Agnes’ Parish is a dynamic not-for-profit organisation located in idyllic Port Macquarie. The Parish employs more than 800 staff who serve the local Hastings/Macleay community in aged care, community services, early childhood services and education to the community. The Parish is currently on an exciting journey of change and growth as we seek to develop innovative approaches to serving the needs of the people within our community.
We are seeking an experienced administrator to provide administrative assistance and support to our Human Resources team. Reporting to the General Manager, Human Resources, the Human Resources Administrator will provide support across a range of HR functions, including but not limited to, recruitment and selection, employment screening, contract preparation, and compliance management.
As a valued member of the HR team, your well-developed administration skills, ability to multi-task and strong customer service skills will be crucial to your success. You will have the ability to develop and maintain positive and effective working relationships, maintain confidentiality and have strong attention to detail.
This busy administrative support role will suit a friendly, efficient team player who thrives on working in a high volume work environment and providing a quality service to our business.
• Commitment to work in harmony with Catholic Values and Principles
• Demonstrated experience providing professional administration support in a similar environment
• An understanding of employment legislation and familiarity of HR processes is preferable
• Strong organisational and time-management skills, with the ability to multi-task and undertake a range of administrative activities
• Experience and confidence liaising with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to work as part of a team
• Intermediate to advanced computer skills, with demonstrated experience in the use of MS Office suite
HOW TO APPLY
The position description for this role can be obtained via the Parish website at https://stagnesparish.org.au/careers/ or by contacting Human Resources on 02 6588 7444 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit Seek to apply at https://seek.com.au/40096001. Applications should include a cover letter which addresses the above selection criteria, and a current resume. All applicants must address the selection criteria listed above. Applicants will be required to undergo employment screening.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: SUNDAY, 20 OCTOBER 2019