Multiple opportunities available
WHO ARE WE?
St Agnes’ Care and Lifestyle as part of St Catholic Agnes’ Parish, is one of the largest employers on the Mid North Coast, caring for older Australians for more than 40 years. We are embarking on a journey of renewal of our existing facilities as well as planning new facilities and further developing our support services to our clients in their own homes. These developments, along with our innovative care models, will be the envy of metropolitan providers and delivered in Port Macquarie and Kempsey on the beautiful mid-north coast of NSW.
THE POSITION DETAILS
We have a range of part time and casual opportunities in our Port Macquarie residential aged care homes.
- 48hrs fortnight (minimum)
- 56hrs fortnight (senior carer)
- 64hr fortnight (nights)
- Casual care employees with a flexible schedules are also required.
Above award hourly rates and supportive team environment.
You will work alongside a team of dedicated, experienced and qualified staff in delivering high-quality care and support services, with understanding and compassion, tailored to the individual needs of our residents.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
As a not-for profit organisation, people are our focus. When you join us, you know you are making a difference to the lives of the people we care for and their families. You will have a genuine interest in and compassion for elderly people, and be co-operative and respectful in your approach. You will be excited for the opportunity to make a real difference to people’s lives. We care as much for our staff as we care for our residents.
We provide excellent mentoring and development opportunities plus study assistance and we will support your success with our focus on work/life balance and on your wellbeing. You will have access to great benefits including an Enterprise Agreement offering above award conditions, salary packaging and Fitness Passport (for eligible staff).
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- NDIS Worker Check prior to applying or the ability to obtain one.
- Commitment to work in harmony with Catholic Values and Principles
- An energetic, positive attitude with a genuine interest in and compassion for people.
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work as part of a team
- Competent computer and keyboard skills
- Certificate III / IV in Individual Support or Aged Care – desirable
- You must be eligible to work in Australia (sponsorship is not offered)
- 2 professional referees
- Police check (within the past 6months) or the ability to obtain one.
The person-centered philosophy of St Agnes’ Care and Lifestyle is based on values that represent the spirit in which we operate and shape our culture. For more information about our values go to our website at www.stagnesparish.org.au/our-values/.
HOW TO APPLY
If any of these roles sound like the one for you, we can’t wait for you to join us. Click ‘Apply for this job’ below.
Applicants will be required to undergo employment screening which will include a;
- pre employment health check
To apply for any of these positions you must have the right to work in Australia. If you require any further information, please visit our website: www.stagnesparish.org.au or contact the Recruitment Advisor on 6588 7444.