Early Childhood Teacher
Permanent Vacancy – 48 Hours per Fortnight & Above Award Conditions
Are you energetic, positive and outgoing?
Are you able to adapt quickly?
Do you want to make a positive difference to children’s lives?
If you said yes to the above, we would love to hear from you! St Joseph’s Family Services (SJFS) is a highly professional and integrated child and family focused organisation offering innovative, inclusive and responsive early education and care services to the Port Macquarie Hastings community. As an Early Childhood Teacher, you will contribute to providing a safe, enriching and caring environment in our centres for children and their families.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Services to both the local community and the Mid North Coast.
- A commitment to innovative service provision in a supportive work environment.
- As a member of the SJFS team you will have access to great benefits like (but not limited to):
- Support and resources
- An Employee Assistance Program
- Fitness Passport (for permanent employees)
- An organisation committed to professional learning and development
- A friendly nurturing environment
- Career advancement opportunities
- Working for a reputable organisation
In this rewarding role, you will work in collaboration with other educators to create a stimulating, positive and inclusive environment for the children in your care. You will be dedicated to providing high quality care and education in partnership with the Service Manager, staff team, families and the broader community of SJFS.
New Graduates are encouraged to apply.
- A commitment to work in harmony with Catholic values and principles
- ACECQA Approved Early Childhood Degree, with experience implementing high-quality educational programs in an early childhood setting
- A working knowledge of Education and Care Services National Regulations, National Quality Standards and the Early Years Learning Framework
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills, with the demonstrated ability to develop effective working relationships with staff and families
- Intermediate computer literacy skills, with demonstrated ability to use standard software packages (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel etc.)
- Current First Aid Certificate (including anaphylaxis and asthma management) and Working with Children clearance
- Be prepared to work between 7.00am–6.00pm, and be flexible in your availability of hours and days
HOW DO I APPLY?
For further information about the role, please contact Human Resources on 02 6588 7444. Visit www.seek.com.au/job/40952364 to apply. Applications should include a cover letter that addresses the above selection criteria, and a current resume. Candidates who do not submit a cover letter addressing the selection criteria will not be considered.
Applicants will be required to undergo employment screening. To apply for this position you must have the right to work in Australia.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Friday 28 February 2020