Part time, fixed term contract available. 30hrs a fortnight.
- Are you energetic, positive and outgoing?
- Are you able to adapt quickly?
- Do you want to make a positive difference to children’s lives?
If you said yes to the above, we would love to hear from you! St Joseph’s Family Services (SJFS) is a highly professional and integrated child and family focused organisation offering innovative, inclusive and responsive early education and care services to the Port Macquarie Hastings community. As an Early Childhood Teacher, you will contribute to providing a safe, enriching and caring environment in our centres for children and their families.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Services to both the local community and the Mid North Coast.
- A commitment to innovative service provision in a supportive work environment.
- As a member of the SJFS team you will have access to great benefits like (but not limited to):
- Support and resources
- An Employee Assistance Program
- Fitness Passport (for permanent employees)
- An organisation committed to professional learning and development
- A friendly nurturing environment
- Career advancement opportunities
- Working for a reputable organisation
In this rewarding role, you will work in collaboration with other educators to create a stimulating, positive and inclusive environment for the children in your care. You will be dedicated to providing high quality care and education in partnership with the Service Manager, staff team, families and the broader community of SJFS. New Graduates are encouraged to apply.
- A demonstrated commitment to work in harmony with Catholic values and principles
- ACECQA Approved Early Childhood Degree, with experience implementing high-quality educational programs in an early childhood setting
- A working knowledge of Education and Care Services National Regulations, National Quality Standards and the Early Years Learning Framework
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills, with the demonstrated ability to develop effective working relationships with staff and families
- Intermediate computer literacy skills, with demonstrated ability to use standard software packages (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel etc.)
- Current First Aid Certificate (including anaphylaxis and asthma management)
- Working with Children clearance
HOW DO I APPLY?
Click here to submit your resume and cover letter addressing the above selection criteria. All applicants must address the selection criteria listed above.
Applicants will be required to undergo employment screening and must possess a valid NSW driver’s licence.
To apply for this position you must have the right to work in Australia.