Part Time and Casual Hours
Part Time opportunities include night shift and day shift
WHO ARE WE?
Macleay Valley Catholic Parish Kempsey, in conjunction with St Agnes’ Parish, is a non-for profit and one of the largest employers on the Mid North Coast. Vincent Court Aged Care facility is an integral part of the Macleay Valley Catholic Parish and offers a range of nursing and personal care services to its residents. Located in Kempsey on the idyllic Mid North Coast, within close proximity to beautiful beaches and surrounded by pristine National Parks, our organisation offers a wide range of employee benefits.
Are you looking for a role that makes a difference to people’s lives on a daily basis? We are currently seeking suitably qualified and experienced Registered Nurses to work part time and casual hours. There are part time opportunities available on day and night shifts.
In this rewarding role, you will be responsible for the provision of clinical care and support to residents using your strong leadership skills. You will be committed to the person-centred approach, and will work co-operatively and respectfully with residents, co-workers, families, visitors and volunteers to provide quality evidence-based care.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
We offer great benefits including an Enterprise Agreement offering above award conditions, salary packaging and Fitness Passport to eligible staff and learning and ongoing development opportunities.
- Commitment to work in harmony with Catholic Values and Principles
- Registered Nurse – current AHPRA registration, with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in aged care
- Current knowledge of Australian Aged Care Quality Standards, accreditation requirements, WHS legislation and the principles of aged and resident / client legislation
- Ability to work with a Person-Centred Philosophy
- A genuine interest in, and compassion for, the Aged
- Effective verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work as part of a team
- Displays a flexible, calm and understanding manner with a positive approach.
The person-centred philosophy of St Agnes’ Care and Lifestyle is based on values that represent the spirit in which we operate and shape our culture. For more information about our values go to our website at www.stagnesparish.org.au/our-values/.
HOW TO APPLY
If this role sounds like the one for you visit www.seek.com.au/job/50878291 to apply. Applications should include a cover letter that addresses the above selection criteria, a current resume. Candidates who do not submit a cover letter addressing the selection criteria will not be considered.
If you require any further information please visit our website: www.stagnesparish.org.au or contact the Recruitment Advisor on 02 6588 7444. Applicants will be required to undergo employment screening. To apply for this position you must have the right to work in Australia.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Thursday, 3 December 2020