MANAGER – RESIDENTIAL SERVICE
Type: Full Time ,Ongoing
Ref No: 20/01
Applications Close: Fri, 24/01/2020
Join us on our journey as we define the future of aged care.
Caring for older Australians for more than 40 years, St Agnes’ Parish is the largest provider of aged care in the region. As we embark upon the next stage of expanding our offering in aged care, we are seeking qualified candidates to drive this exciting phase of growth. We are planning new services and innovative care models that will be the envy of metropolitan providers and delivered in Port Macquarie, on the beautiful mid-north coast of NSW.
St Agnes’ Parish has a rare opportunity for a proactive, dynamic and commercially savvy manager, responsible for the operational, financial and clinical operations of a service in residential care. This is a challenging but highly-rewarding role where you will use your experience with diverse teams to lead and empower a shift in culture in line with the mission, philosophy and values of St Agnes’ Parish and the Federal Government Aged Care Quality Standards. With support from experienced senior clinicians, you will focus on operational management and the effective management of resources to achieve optimal levels of resident-focused care. You will be integral in making our new Service Model come to life.
In return you will receive an attractive remuneration package including salary packaging, access to Fitness Passport and ongoing study assistance. Best of all, you know you will be contributing your valuable skills to an innovative, community-based, not-for-profit organisation where you will be proud to work.
- Commitment to work in harmony with Catholic Values and Principles
- Degree level qualifications in business management or health/aged care related discipline or demonstrable equivalent experience
- A demonstrated record of achievement in a senior management role, preferably in an aged/health care or related setting
- Proven ability to successfully lead, engage and motive a team in line with organisational values
- A demonstrated understanding of financial management and the ability to achieve agreed financial and non-financial targets
- A desire to maintain and improve standards whilst understanding the need for strong financial stewardship and business performance
- High energy level and experience of culture and change management
- Current knowledge of Australian Aged Care Quality Standards, accreditation requirements and the principles of aged care and resident legislation (pref. but not essential)
HOW TO APPLY
For a confidential career discussion please contact Karen Carpenter, General Manager Human Resources on 0427 289 818.
If this role sounds like the one for you visit https://www.seek.com.au/job/40706842 to apply. Applications should include a cover letter which addresses the above selection criteria, and a current resume. All applicants must address the selection criteria listed above. Applicants will be required to undergo employment screening.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Friday 24 January 2020