St Agnes’ Catholic Parish is a dynamic not-for-profit organisation located in idyllic Port Macquarie. The Parish employs more than 800 staff who serve the local Hastings/Macleay community in aged care, community services, early childhood services and education to the community. The Parish is currently on an exciting journey of change and growth as we seek to develop innovative approaches to serving the needs of the people within our community.
This position is to effectively coordinate music requirements for St Agnes’ Catholic Parish Church, and the broader Parish as required.
Music is an integral part of St Agnes’ Catholic Parish church services. Your role will be to ensure appropriate and suitable music, and musical performances, are planned and provided for all masses, liturgical seasons, and other liturgies and services as requested by the Parish Priest.
The successful candidate will need to be flexible with their availability and will need to be available to work on weekends and some evenings
- Commitment to work in harmony with Catholic Values and Principles
- Musical qualification, or qualification in a related field (desirable)
- Sound musical ability (instrumental and/or voice)
- Experience working within or coordinating choirs or orchestras
- Has creative vision and forward direction for music programming or programs
- Experience working in a church environment (desirable)
HOW TO APPLY
Applications should include a cover letter which addresses the above selection criteria, and a current resume. All applicants must address the selection criteria listed above. Applicants will be required to undergo employment screening. Click here and follow the prompts to apply