ABOUT THE ROLE.
We are seeking a motivated individual to join our Care and Lifestyle team.
The function of this position is to provide a range of support services to all areas of the Residential Aged Care facilities; including but not limited to ensuring adequate stock is available when required, providing assistance with the movement of furniture and equipment around the facility, and providing general assistance to care & clinical staff as required. There is a component of cleaning the resident and non resident areas on occasion and supporting the food services when required.
This is a permanent part time role.
WHO YOU ARE.
- Commitment to work in harmony with Catholic Values and Principles
- You are motivated and can work with limited supervision.
- NDIS Worker Check prior to applying or the ability to obtain one.
- Current National Criminal History Record Clearance or the ability to obtain one.
- Your are energetic, positive “can do” attitude with a genuine interest in and compassion for people.
- You are organised, attentive and have a strong attention to detail.
- You have a background or are experienced in stocking levels, supply and maintenance.
- A background in Personal Care or Individual support would be beneficial, however not essential.
- You have been responsible for reporting and stocktaking in previous roles.
- As of the 17th September 2021 it is a mandatory requirement for all residential aged care staff to have at least 1 dose of the COVID 19 vaccine. This decision is based on advice from the medical experts, the Australian Health Protection Principal Committee (AHPPC).
WHAT WE OFFER OUR EMPLOYEES.
- An EBA which benefits include above award wages.
- Inclusive team culture and supportive environment
- We provide excellent mentoring and development opportunities
- Study Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your immediate family members
- A focus on work/life balance and on your wellbeing.
- You will have access to great employee perks including a salary packaging and Fitness Passport.
HOW TO APPLY
If this role sounds like you please submit and expression of interest along with your resume.
Applicants will be required to undergo employment screening which will include a pre employment health check (PEHA).
This role will be advertised until the 28/9/21