Emmaus provides friendly, homelike care in spacious accommodation that has been designed to take full advantage of the leafy green, natural surrounds.
A reserve with a natural lake and wetland provides prolific bird and animal life, which can be enjoyed along the walking path that travels the perimeter of the grounds.
24-hour care is delivered at Emmaus by our qualified and experienced care teams. Delivering care to 116 residents, accommodation is made up by a combination of single rooms, some with shared ensuites and some with individual ensuites. All rooms have reverse cycle air conditioning. Residents have a choice of menus with all meals prepared by St Agnes’ Food Services.
- Regular visits from General Practitioners, allied health professionals, beautician.
- Pastoral care service available on a daily basis
- Beautiful, modern environment with plenty of space internally and externally and lots of natural light, set in exquisite gardens
- Lifestyle activities are broad ranging including social clubs such as Scrabble and gardening club, regular live entertainment, twice weekly bus trips in the CCA bus, letter writing and reading, group special occasion celebrations, dog visiting, pet therapy program, ladies and men’s’ groups as well as individual activities aimed to engage and enrich resident’s well-being
- A dedicated Dementia program
- Pot Café open daily
- Hairdresser and beautician onsite
- Regular community group visits