Lifestyle and Wellbeing
What is Lifestyle & Wellbeing?
We support our clients and residents to maintain their independence, pursue their interests and remain active within their community. Our Lifestyle staff and volunteers assist with social outings and activities, connecting clients and residents with family, friends and community.
We actively celebrate life at CCA, by providing opportunities for individuals to maintain their leisure interests, hobbies and social activities as well as providing opportunities to discover enjoyment in new experiences and activities. We strive for residents to feel engaged in our healthy, holistic and dynamic lifestyle program so quality of life can be maximised by our active aging approach.
Our person-centred approach to lifestyle will see our dedicated and qualified lifestyle team working in partnership with residents and their families to identify interests and preferences for activities.
Lifestyle & Wellbeing Services
Examples of activities and programs residents can get involved in include:
- Social outings on the CCA Bus
- Regular live entertainment during both day and evening
- Weekly 1:1 sailing on the Hastings River
- Art therapy program
- Exercise groups and Zumba Gold
- Social groups – Men’s group, ladies time, card club, book club, knitting club
- Intergenerational School Program with St Agnes’ Parish schools
- An integrated Calendar of Events across all St Agnes facilities
- Annual Fete
- Celebrations and special cultural events – Christmas, Easter, ANZAC Day, Melbourne Cup, Halloween, Mad Hatters Tea Party and Theme days as well as resident birthday celebrations
- Hairdresser, beauticians and massage therapists