Mount Carmel House
With 21 beds, Mount Carmel is one of our smaller facilities. It offers an environment that is home-like, safe and secure, that is supportive and provides opportunities for enriching resident interaction.
The living space at Mount Carmel is light and airy, proving large bedrooms and bathrooms which have external access to outdoor gardens or courtyards. The leafy green surrounds provide a quiet and relaxed environment to share with family and friends.
24-hour care is delivered at Mount Carmel by our qualified and experienced care teams.
- Lifestyle room with piano as well as tea and coffee making facilities
- An extensive 7-day lifestyle program to include art therapy program, bingo, trivia, singing groups, cooking groups, card groups and knitting groups
- Regular bus outings using CCA’s own bus and a weekly walking program which occurs around local beauty spots as well as regular outings for morning tea and lunch
- Access to a free local bus service for residents to enjoy the wide range of amenities on offer around Port Macquarie
- Fortnightly shopping visits
- BBQs in the internal courtyard area
- Cultural celebrations
- Local library service
- Regular visits from General Practitioners, allied health professionals, hairdresser, beautician.
- Intergenerational School Program with St Agnes’ Parish schools.
- Pastoral care service available on a daily basis