Catholic Care of the Aged has two independent living villages, St Agnes’ Village and Lourdes Village. Click here to access the Villages website.
Our independent living villages offer a delightful lifestyle choice with 220 spacious, modern, private and quiet independent living villas.
We see our villages as unique for the following reasons:
- Our villas are built with personal space in mind. All villas are ground level with lovely open spaces and gardens, many with natural elevation.
- Our villas provide residents with access to a comprehensive care support package and peace of mind that you have access to ongoing care for life.
- Our village is part of the vibrant and innovative St Agnes’ Parish and welcomes all faiths.
According to our current residents, Village features they enjoy include:
- Friendly supportive village environment
- Access to University of the Third Age
- Free bus service
- Social Club and outings
- Meal delivery as required
- Chapel on site and access to Pastoral Care
Our Client Relationship Team are dedicated to working with you to understand and identify the services that will support you to the lifestyle you desire. Call us on (02) 5525 3600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For Village Sales enquiries call 0407 843 515.