Vincent Court is a 99 bed, residential Aged Care facility which is part of the Macleay Valley Catholic Parish Kempsey and managed by Catholic Care of the Aged (CCA) Port Macquarie. Accommodation at Vincent Court is offered on both a permanent and respite basis.
Vincent Court is a boutique style facility with light and airy community areas, offering residents spacious individual rooms, each with an ensuite and courtyard. The courtyard, gardens and coffee shop areas provide residents with the opportunity to relax with family and friends. Security and peace of mind are delivered by a full electronic security system and 24-hour care team.
The local Kempsey community is very important to Vincent Court with it having close links, bringing community groups into the facility including school children.
- Regular visits from General Practitioners and allied health professionals
- Pastoral care service available on a daily basis
- Onsite facility dog
- Activity programs include daily exercise programs, walking programs, pets visiting, short and long bus trips, shopping trips, hairdressing, art therapy group.
- Recreational room with pool table, organ, jukebox & fully appointed kitchen as well as tea and coffee making facilities for residents and their visitors
- A Men’s Shed with a qualified male Lifestyle Coordinator.
- Hairdressing salon
- Full laundry service
- Information Technology access allowing residents to keep in touch with family and friends
- BBQ in the internal courtyard area
- Local library outings
- Interactive School Program with St Joseph’s Primary & St. Paul’s College.
For more information, call 02 6562 6062 or visit the website at: www.vincentcourt.org.au.