Centacare is committed to consistently providing high quality services. Please refer to Centacare’s six Service Delivery Policies below:
Click here to view the Disability Service Standards set of rules
We always welcome feedback, if you have any suggestions on improving our Service Delivery Policies please feel free to use the forms below:
NDIS Code of Conduct
Centacare aims to uphold the rights of people with disability, including the right to dignity and respect, and to live free from abuse, exploitation and violence. The NDIS Code of Conduct is a set of rules to help make this happen.
All workers at Centacare must follow the NDIS Code of Conduct.
This means that your worker should be someone who:
- Treats you with RESPECT and gives you FREEDOM to make your own decisions.
- Respects your RIGHT to PRIVACY.
- Is COMPETENT and SKILLED.
- Has INTEGRITY and is HONEST.
- Ensures you are SAFE and acts quickly if there are risks or incidents.
- Helps to PREVENT violence, abuse or neglect.
- Acts PROFESSIONALLY and ETHICALLY.
It is very important to us that you are happy with our services. If for any reason you are unhappy about your current service, it is important you talk about it.
You can contact us by telephone, or visit us at our Port Macquarie or Kempsey Office. You may want to have a friend or family member with you.
Remember, anything that you tell us is strictly confidential and will not affect the service you receive from Centacare.