Maryknoll accommodates 41 permanent residents in a location that boasts a scenic view of the town of Port Macquarie.
Surrounded by beautiful gardens, Maryknoll has a spacious feel with the dining and living areas promoting socialisation.
The Care & Lifestyle Centre is equipped with a Therapy Room for massage and reflexology for pain management. Podiatry and beautician sessions are also held in this room. A coffee shop is available to residents, family and friends which opens out to a beautiful courtyard area.
Maryknoll has been accredited five times and 24-hour care is delivered at Maryknoll by our qualified and experienced care teams.
- Regular visits from General Practitioners, allied health professionals, hairdresser, beautician.
- Pastoral care service available on a daily basis
- Information Technology access allowing residents to keep in touch with family and friends
- Access to a free local bus service for residents to enjoy the wide range of amenities on offer around Port Macquarie
- Local library service
- Cultural celebrations
- A well-established, seven-day activity program staffed by two Lifestyle Facilitators and includes weekend activities
- Lifestyle programs include activities such as daily exercise programs, walking programs, pets visiting, short and long bus trips, swimming, massage, reflexology and a weekly art group