Notice regarding collecting Year 7 devices – Please check the order schedule before arriving at St Agnes’ Uniform Store for pick up. Those devices ordered before 18/10 will be available from 31/10, before 20/11 will be available 29/11, before 10/12 will be available 20/12 and before 11/01/20 will be available 24/01/20. Please bring the order confirmation with you when collecting your device
St Agnes’ Parish Schools support the mission and vision of St Agnes’ Parish by:
- Promoting an attitude of excellence among students and staff;
- Providing students with a Catholic education in a caring, supportive and disciplined environment;
- aintaining the self esteem of all students by applying Christian values of love, kindness, and understanding in all we do;
- Working with students and colleagues to maintain a professional and cohesive team, accept responsibility for our personal and professional
- development and respect one another’s dignity and self work at all times.
St Agnes’ Parish takes great pride in the high standard of quality education it offers, from pre-school through to Year 12.
Enrolments for our three primary schools are based on a zoning system and all enquiries are directed to the Coordinating Executive Officer at St Agnes’ Parish.
Each school has the same curriculum, the same resources and the same school uniform. The enrolment process for Kindergarten is during the month of May, the year prior to the commencement of Kindergarten.
We have three Primary Schools (click on the logos to be directed to their websites):
Enrolments for St Joseph’s Regional College and MacKillop College Years 7-12 are based on a zoning system.
Newman Senior Technical College is a specialist Years 11 & 12 Vocational College and caters for students from all areas of Port Macquarie.
For further information on any of our secondary schools please click on the logos to be directed to their websites.