Thank you for showing interest in working for St Agnes’ Catholic Parish.
The Parish has a range of positions on offer across aged care, home care, early education, disability services, family support, youth and outreach services. Opportunities for employment within our primary and secondary schools are advertised on the Catholic Schools Office website.
A career with St Agnes’ Catholic Parish provides the opportunity to be part of a passionate, caring and dedicated group of people committed to serving the needs of our community. Working at the Parish is more than a job, it offers the opportunity to make a positive difference to people’s lives. We recognise the value of our employees, which is why we pay industry-leading rates and offer a range of employee benefits including:
- Salary packaging opportunities for permanent employees
- Fitness Passport providing access to gym and pool memberships
- Free flu vaccinations
- Personal support via our onsite psychologist or our Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted Allied Health Services – Remedial massage, Physiotherapy, Exercise physiology
- Study assistance – Financial support & exam leave for approved courses
- Referral program
- Westpac Bank Corporate Partner – Access to special offers, discounts & financial information
Contact us now on 02 6588 7444 and speak to our Recruitment Specialist to explore the career opportunities on offer.