The St Agnes’ Foundation Limited has a long history of helping our society’s most vulnerable people. Established in 1983 by St Agnes’ Catholic Parish, it has supported thousands of individuals, families and children.
What is the St Agnes Foundation?
The St Agnes’ Foundation Limited is a public benevolent charity established to advance social and/or public welfare. It is a registered public company with the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC) and a registered charity with the Australian Charities and Not-for-Profit Commission (ACNC). It operates under a governing board of directors. The directors’ responsibilities are detailed in the Constitution, copies of which are available on request.
Why do we need to Fundraise?
The demand for support has increased around the country following drought, bushfires, floods and the pandemic over recent years. The uncertainty and crisis has now reached new levels so when we are confronted with genuine human need such as poverty, homelessness or after a disaster, we are often asked by those in the community “What can I do to help?” As a religious organisation it is at our heart to help and provide service to all those in need, and while the Government does fund a range of services, sometimes there is simply not enough funds to meet the need.
Who can my trust fund help?
The following is not exhaustive but lists some of the various charitable purposes for present and past trust funds:
- Relieving poverty, distress or disadvantage
- Caring for, supporting and protecting children and young individuals
- Caring for and supporting the aged and disabled
- Assisting with the rebuilding and repairs of not-for-profit assets damaged by cyclone, bushfire, flood or other disasters
- Masses for the deceased and personal intentions.
How can you support us to make a difference?
Making a donation or a bequest in your Will is the best way to support St Agnes’ Foundation continue its charitable activities in the community:
- Using your credit card, you can make a donation HERE. You can choose the appeal which you would like to support.
- After taking care of your family and closest friends, you might like to consider a Gift in Will to the St Agnes’ Foundation Ltd. This can be done by naming St Agnes’ Foundation Ltd in your Will and the desired purposes for your bequest.
- We can accept cheque or cash donations at the Parish Administration Centre, 49 Hay Street (next to the St Agnes’ Catholic Church). The office is open Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 4.30pm Ph: (02) 6588 7444 OR
- Donations can be mailed to the St Agnes’ Foundation Ltd, PO Box 1736, Port Macquarie NSW 2444 – please contact us for a form to accompany your donation.
How can I contact The Foundation?
Should you wish to discuss your options please call us for a confidential chat or call into the Parish Administration Centre at 49 Hay Street. The office is open Monday to Friday from 8.30 am to 4.30 pm and our telephone number is 02 6588 7444.