Our churches and chapels are again open for Mass and Reconciliation:
In line with the NSW Government changes around the easing of restrictions, as of Monday 18 October parishioners and visitors to our parish churches and chapels will no longer be required to present proof of vaccination. Requirements around checking-in, mask wearing, physical distancing and hygiene remain the same. Please stay at home if you are unwell.
Monday: No Mass
9.30am Residential aged care only
11.00am Residential aged care only
12.05pm St Agnes’ Church
9.30am St Francis of Assisi Chapel (celebrated as Sunday Mass)
6.00pm St Bernard’s Church (celebrated as Sunday Mass)
12.05pm St Agnes’ Church
4.30pm Christ the King Chapel (celebrated as Sunday Mass)
Friday: 12.05pm St Agnes’ Church
Friday 11.30am – 12noon – St Agnes’ Catholic Church.
Saturday 11.30am-12.30pm – St Agnes’ Catholic Church.
Vigil Mass – 6.00pm – St Mary, Star of the Sea Church, Lake Cathie
Mass – 7.30am, 9.00am and 5.00pm – St Agnes’ Catholic Church, Hay Street
The current COVID safety rules for attending Mass are:
- Masks are mandatory. Sanitise your hands prior to entering.
- Attendees must check in for Mass via the QR code available at the entrances of the church or chapels OR sign in with your contact details on the forms provided. Please ensure you print your name and contact number legibly.
- One person per 4sqm rule applies. The capacity in St Agnes’ Catholic Church is 100 people so those first to arrive will be able to be seated in the church. Seating is designated according to a set number of people per seat. Please take note of the signage and sit where directed to maintain the required distance. Could families of 4 or more, please sit upstairs in the choir loft.
- No singing is permitted. Do not shake hands, hug or kiss at sign of peace.
- Communion cannot be distributed on the tongue.
- All visitors (including those who use the QR code) need to make themselves known, prior to entering the church and chapels.
If you are unwell or have any cold/flu-like symptoms please do not attend.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact the Presbytery Office on 6583 1024.
Below are links to opportunities for spiritual communion through Gospel Reflections, recorded and live streamed Masses:
Sunday 9.00am – Live streamed with our Bishop Greg Homeming as celebrant https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYxOjNyku4JCI08vfeTq-fQ
St Patrick’s Cathedral, Melbourne
Daily Mass 1.00pm – Live streamed daily (Monday to Friday) and then available as a recording on demand until one hour prior to the next 1.00pm Mass.
Sundays 11.00am Mass – Live streamed and then available as a recording on demand https://melbournecatholic.org.au/Mass
St Stephen’s Cathedral, Brisbane
Sunday 10.00am from the Cathedral
Daily Mass on Demand
Accessible via Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYRq7AjVimr-hcHFJD_HVaQ