St Agnes’ Hostel
St Agnes’ Hostel maintains an excellent reputation for its excellent quality of care of residents and support for their families from its dedicated and experienced team of staff.
The team strive to maintain a happy, relaxed family atmosphere, with strong links to the community.
With a strong connection to nature, St Agnes’ Hostel is surrounded by leafy green gardens that have been designed with garden beds at waist height to allow residents to enjoy and work with the plants and flowers. Each bedroom has its own ensuites and built-in wardrobes.
St Agnes’ Hostel is award-winning for its extensive lifestyle activities program. 24-hour care is delivered at St Agnes’ Hostel by our qualified and experienced care teams.
- Regular visits from General Practitioners and allied health professionals
- Pastoral care service available on a daily basis
- Daily bus service
- Activity programs include activities such as daily exercise programs, Zumba Gold, walking programs, pets therapy, short and long bus trips, swimming, massage, hairdressing, a beautician and a weekly ceramics art group
- Games room with pool table, and organ as well as tea and coffee making facilities for residents and their visitors
- A popular and well used Men’s Shed
- Hairdressing and beauty salon
- Full laundry service