ABOUT THE ROLE.
We have a range of permanent part time and casual opportunities in our Port Macquarie residential aged care homes.
You will work alongside a team of dedicated, experienced and qualified staff in delivering high-quality care and support services, with understanding and compassion, tailored to the individual needs of our residents.
As a not-for profit organisation, people are our focus. When you join us, you know you are making a difference to the lives of the people we care for and their families.
You will have a genuine interest in and compassion for elderly people, and be co-operative and respectful in your approach.
You will be excited for the opportunity to make a real difference to people’s lives. We care as much for our staff as we care for our residents.
In accordance with the Health Act you must be double vaccinated to be considered for this role.
WHO YOU ARE.
- Commitment to work in harmony with Catholic Values and Principles
- NDIS Worker Check prior to applying or the ability to obtain one.
- An energetic, positive attitude with a genuine interest in and compassion for people.
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work as part of a team
- Competent computer and keyboard skills
- Certificate III / IV in Individual Support or Aged Care – desirable
- You must be eligible to work in Australia (sponsorship is not offered)
- 2 professional referees
- Police check (within the past 6months) or the ability to obtain one.
The person-centered philosophy of St Agnes’ Care and Lifestyle is based on values that represent the spirit in which we operate and shape our culture. For more information about our values go to our website at www.stagnesparish.org.au/our-values/.
WHAT WE OFFER OUR EMPLOYEES:
- An EBA which benefits include above award wages.
- Inclusive team culture and supportive environment
- We provide excellent mentoring and development opportunities
- Study Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your immediate family members
- A focus on work/life balance and on your wellbeing.
- You will have access to great employee perks including a salary packaging and Fitness Passport (for eligible staff)
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for any of these positions you must have the right to work in Australia. If you require any further information, please visit our website: www.stagnesparish.org.au or contact the Recruitment Advisor on 6588 7444.