Healthcare & Medical Nursing – Aged Care
ABOUT THE ROLE:
In the context of actively supporting the vision and mission of St Agnes’ Catholic Parish Port Macquarie, the primary purpose of the position is to provide a range of domestic duties based on the needs of the residents and facilities of St Agnes’ Care & Lifestyle.
You will work alongside a team of dedicated, experienced and qualified staff in delivering high-quality care and support services, with understanding and compassion, tailored to the individual needs of our residents.
As a not-for profit organisation, people are our focus. When you join us, you know you are making a difference to the lives of the people we care for and their families.
The person-centred philosophy of St Agnes’ Care and Lifestyle is based on values that represent the spirit in which we operate and shape our culture. For more information about our values go to our website at www.stagnesparish.org.au/our-values/.
We have a permanent part time and casual opportunities available and the available to work weekends.
- You must have proof of your COVID vaccination status and be triple dosed before the 12th April 2022.
WHO WE ARE:
St Agnes’ Care and Lifestyle as part of St Catholic Agnes’ Parish, is one of the largest employers on the Mid North Coast, caring for older Australians for more than 40 years. We are embarking on a journey of renewal of our existing facilities as well as planning new facilities and further developing our support services to our clients in their own homes. These developments, along with our innovative care models, will be the envy of metropolitan providers and delivered in Port Macquarie on the beautiful mid-north coast of NSW.
WHAT WE OFFER OUR EMPLOYEES:
- An EBA which benefits include above award wages.
- Inclusive team culture and supportive environment
- We provide excellent mentoring and development opportunities
- Study Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your immediate family members
- Access to free confidential sessions with a in-house Psychologist
- A focus on work/life balance and on your wellbeing.
- You will have access to great employee perks including a salary packaging and Fitness Passport (for eligible staff)
WHO YOU ARE:
- Commitment to work in harmony with Catholic Values and Principles
- An energetic, positive attitude with a genuine interest in and compassion for people.
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work as part of a team
- Flexibility to be able to work a range of shifts during the week and weekends
- Competent computer and keyboard skills
- Previous or related experience – desirable
- You must be eligible to work in Australia (sponsorship is not offered)
- 2 professional referees
- Police check (within the past 6 months) or the ability to obtain on
- You will have a genuine interest in and compassion for elderly people, and be co-operative and respectful in your approach.
- You will be excited for the opportunity to make a real difference to people’s lives. We care as much for our staff as we care for our residents.
HOW TO APPLY
If any of these roles sound like the one for you, we can’t wait for you to join us. Click ‘Apply for this job’ to submit your resume.
Applicants will be required to undergo employment screening.
To apply for any of these positions you must have the right to work in Australia. If you require any further information, please contact the Recruitment Advisor on 02 6588 7444.