The Centre Manager is responsible for the management, coordination and overall service delivery of the centre, ensuring the service is providing high quality education and care, meeting all compliance and regulations, and has a highly engaged and positive workforce.
You will lead, motivate, and mentor the team to deliver outstanding results for children and families while acting as Nominated Supervisor in accordance with the National Quality Framework Laws, Regulations and Standards.
You will monitor the development, implementation and assessment of Service Support Plans for children with additional needs and support the service teams to develop a play-based curriculum with an ongoing cycle of planning, documentation and assessment that is underpinned by principles of social justice: equity, inclusion, and diversity.
A key aspect of your role will be to develop and maintain meaningful relationships with your team, families and the community.
This is a full time, permanent role.
As a charitable organisation, people are our focus. When you join us, you know you are making a difference to the lives of the people we care for and their families.
Welcome to St Agnes’ Catholic Parish, a Catholic community located in beautiful Port Macquarie on the Mid North Coast of NSW, Australia. Since the first St Agnes’ Catholic Church was built in 1878, the Parish has played an essential role in caring for, guiding and growing, the local community.
- You have a commitment to work in harmony with Catholic values and principles.
- ACECQA approved Early Childhood Degree or approved equivalent tertiary qualification (preferable) or nationally recognised Diploma in Early Education.
- An excellent understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Framework (Laws, Regulations and Standards).
- A commitment to supporting a child safe organisation to ensure the safety and well-being of children.
- Knowledge of current legislation relating to Child Protection.
- Experience in managing day-to-day operations, ensuring a detailed understanding of targets to effect positive operational performance results and centre financials, including planning and regular review and analysis.
- Current First Aid Certificate, including Anaphylaxis and Asthma Certification.
- Current Working With Children Check (WWCC)
- Criminal History Record Check Clearance or have the ability to obtain one.
- Current NDIS Worker Check or have the ability to obtain one.
- The opportunity to work for a reputable, longstanding, values based organisation.
- Access to Fitness Passport – for a healthy lifestyle.
- An organisation committed to professional learning and development including an Educational Assistance Program.
- A friendly, nurturing, team environment.
- Career advancement opportunities.
- An Employee Assistance Program.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience, please upload your current CV and cover letter below.
Applicants will be required to undergo employment screening.
If you require any further information, please contact the Recruitment Advisor on 02 6588 7444.
Your application will include the following questions:
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
Do you have customer service experience?
Do you have a current NDIS Worker Screening Check?
Do you have commercial cleaning experience?