Various part time and casual opportunities – Port Macquarie
WHO ARE WE?
St Agnes’ Care and Lifestyle as part of St Catholic Agnes’ Parish, is one of the largest employers on the Mid North Coast, caring for older Australians for more than 40 years. We are embarking on a journey of renewal of our existing facilities as well as planning new facilities and further developing our support services to our clients in their own homes. These developments, along with our innovative care models, will be the envy of metropolitan providers and delivered in Port Macquarie and Kempsey on the beautiful mid-north coast of NSW.
We have a range of part time and casual opportunities in Port Macquarie and Kempsey for both care staff and in Port Macquarie for kitchen staff (relevant past experience preferred) within our residential homes. We also have opportunities for Casual Catering within St Agnes’ Food Services, the Marian Centre.
You will work alongside a team of dedicated, experienced and qualified staff in delivering high-quality care and support services, with understanding and compassion, tailored to the individual needs of our residents.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
As a not-for profit organisation, people are our focus. When you join us, you know you are making a difference to the lives of the people we care for and their families. You will have a genuine interest in and compassion for elderly people, and be co-operative and respectful in your approach. You will be excited for the opportunity to make a real difference to people’s lives. We care as much for our staff as we care for our residents.
We provide excellent mentoring and development opportunities plus study assistance and we will support your success with our focus on work/life balance and on your wellbeing. You will have access to great benefits including an Enterprise Agreement offering above award conditions, salary packaging and Fitness Passport (for eligible staff).
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
• Commitment to work in harmony with Catholic Values and Principles
• An energetic, positive attitude with a genuine interest in and compassion for people
• Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work as part of a team
• Flexibility to be able to work a range of shifts during the week and weekends
• Competent computer and keyboard skills
• Certificate III / IV in Individual Support or Aged Care – desirable
• The person-centred philosophy of St Agnes’ Care and Lifestyle is based on values that represent the spirit in which we operate and shape our culture. For more information about our values go to our website at www.stagnesparish.org.au/our-values/.
HOW TO APPLY
If any of these roles sound like the one for you, we can’t wait for you to join us. Visit www.seek.com.au/job/51995823 to apply with your resume. Applicants will be required to undergo employment screening. To apply for any of these positions you must have the right to work in Australia. If you require any further information, please visit our website: www.stagnesparish.org.au or contact the Human Resources Administrator on 6588 7444.