Are you energetic, positive and outgoing?
Are you able to adapt quickly?
Do you want to make a positive difference to children’s lives?
If you said yes to the above, we would love to hear from you! As a Certificate III Early Childhood Educator, you will contribute to providing a safe, enriching and caring environment in our centres for children and their families. You will be adaptable, able to move between rooms where needed, engaging in required tasks as these roles are to cover leave and breaks. You work in collaboration with other educators to create a stimulating, positive and inclusive environment for all the children in your care. You will be dedicated to providing high quality care and education in partnership with the Service Manager, staff team, families and the broader community of SJFS.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Certificate III Educator to join our team to cover maternity leave in a full time capacity until October 2019.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Services to both the local community and the Mid North Coast.
- A commitment to innovative service provision in a supportive work environment.
- As a member of the SJFS team you will have access to great benefits like (but not limited to):
- Support and resources
- An Employee Assistance Program
- An organisational committed to professional learning and development
- A Friendly nurturing environment
- Career advancement opportunities
- Working for a reputable organisation
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- A commitment to work in harmony with Catholic values and principles
- Certificate III in Children’s Services
- NSW Working with Children Check clearance
- Current First Aid Certificate, including Anaphylaxis and Asthma Management
- Demonstrated commitment to providing quality Early Education and Care
- Be prepared to work between 7.00am–6.00pm
HOW DO I APPLY?
If this role sounds like the one for you, complete the form below to submit your resume and cover letter addressing the selection criteria listed above (‘what are we looking for?’). Candidates who do not submit a cover letter addressing the selection criteria will not be considered.
If you require any further information please contact the HR Advisor on 02 6588 7444. Applicants will be required to undergo employment screening. To apply for this position you must have the right to work in Australia.