WHO ARE WE?
St Agnes’ Catholic Parish is a dynamic not-for-profit organisation, located in idyllic Port Macquarie, providing a broad range of community services to our community.
Our Home Care service delivers a wide range of services to elderly residents in their own homes, these include personal services, nursing and home care options to continue to live the life they choose.
Due to continual growth of our Home Care service, we have a range of casual, part and full time opportunities to work in our Home Care Program. There are two full time opportunities for Cleaners to provide cleaning services.
For Home Care Employees, with no two days ever the same, you could spend your time on the road, completing your scheduled visits, interacting one-on-one with clients and their loved ones within their homes and outside in the community. You will be driven to improve their independence and well-being, attentively providing the support outlined in their care plan, all with kind and caring approach. You will be passionate about making a difference and bringing empathy and compassion to your client’s lives.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
As a not-for profit organisation, people are our focus. When you join us, you know you are making a difference to the lives of the people we care for and their families. You will have a genuine interest in and compassion for elderly people, and be co-operative and respectful in your approach. You will be excited for the opportunity to make a real difference to people’s lives. We care as much for our staff as we care for our residents.
We provide excellent mentoring and development opportunities plus study assistance and we will support your success with our focus on work/life balance and on your wellbeing. You will have access to great benefits including an Enterprise Agreement offering above award conditions, salary packaging and Fitness Passport (for eligible staff).
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
• Commitment to work in harmony with Catholic Values and Principles
• An energetic, positive attitude with a genuine interest in and compassion for people
• You do not need experience
• You do need to be a caring kind person with a good work ethic
• Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work as part of a team
• Ability to observe accurately and follow directions precisely
• Basic computer and keyboard skills with willingness to undergo training if needed
• Flexibility to be able to work a range of shifts during the week and weekends is advantageous
• Driver Licence and own registered, comprehensively vehicle suitable to transport clients
HOW TO APPLY
If any of these roles sound like the one for you, we can’t wait for you to join us. Visit www.seek.com.au/job/51848953 to apply with your resume. Applicants will be required to undergo employment screening. To apply for any of these positions you must have the right to work in Australia. If you require any further information, please visit our website: www.stagnesparish.org.au or contact Julie McRoy, Program Manager NDIS and Home Care on 6581 6800.