VARIOUS PERMANENT AND CASUAL VACANCIES – PORT MACQUARIE
REF NO: 20/50 (Nov 2020)
WHO ARE WE?
St Agnes’ Catholic Parish is a dynamic not-for-profit organisation, located in idyllic Port Macquarie, providing education, early childhood services, aged care and community services to local people. The Parish is currently on an exciting journey of change and growth as we seek to develop innovative approaches to serving the needs of the people within our community and exceeding their service expectations.
St Agnes’ Care & Lifestyle is an integral part of the Parish. It delivers a wide range of services to elderly residents in our two retirement villages, in our five facilities and at home via our Home Care program. Our Home Care Program provides a variety of personal services, nursing and home care options for residents or non-residents to continue to live the life they want.
We have a range of casual and part time opportunities to work in our Home Care Program allowing you to work collaboratively with your team to deliver person-centred care and support in a values driven culture.
With no two days ever the same, you could spend your time on the road, completing your scheduled visits, interacting one-on-one with clients and their loved ones within their homes and outside in the community. You will be driven to improve their independence and well-being, attentively providing the support outlined in their care plan. You will be passionate about making a difference and bringing empathy and compassion to your client’s lives. You will be a well-organised, self-starter with a willingness to adapt to changing priorities within your week and work independently to achieve your daily plan.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
• Continuing professional development including direct learning and online learning
• Ongoing support and development opportunities
• Attractive Salary Packaging arrangements and meals and entertainment benefits (for permanent employees)
• Health and Wellness program including access to join the Fitness Passport program (for permanent employees)
• Paid maternity leave (conditions apply)
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
• Commitment to work in harmony with Catholic Values and Principles
• An energetic, positive attitude with a genuine interest in and compassion for people
• Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work as part of a team
• Ability to observe accurately and follow directions precisely
• Competent computer and keyboard skills
• Flexibility to be able to work a range of shifts during the week and weekends
• Certificate III / IV in Individual Support Aged Care or equivalent – desirable
• First Aid Certificate, Driver Licence and own registered, comprehensively vehicle suitable to transport clients
HOW DO I APPLY?
If this role sounds like the one for you, visit https://www.seek.com.au/job/51013472 to apply with your resume.
Applicants will be required to undergo employment screening. To apply for this position you must have the right to work in Australia. If you require any further information, please visit our website: https://www.stagnesparish.org.au or contact the Recruitment Advisor on 6588 7444.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Wednesday 23 December 2020