ABOUT THE ROLE:
The primary role of a Registered Nurse is to work cooperatively and respectfully with residents, co-workers, families, visitors and volunteers to provide quality evidence based clinical care in a person-centred approach. The Registered Nurse, in collaboration with the Clinical Leader, is responsible for delivering direct and comprehensive nursing care to residents and their families, demonstrating and applying knowledge in all aspects of care. The Registered Nurse applies competent clinical knowledge and skills to achieve quality resident outcomes complying with the Australian Aged Care Quality Agency.
WHAT WE OFFER OUR EMPLOYEES:
- An EBA which benefits include above award wages.
- Inclusive team culture and supportive environment
- We provide excellent mentoring and development opportunities
- Study Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your immediate family members
- A focus on work/life balance and on your wellbeing.
- You will have access to great employee perks including a salary packaging and Fitness Passport.
- A warm, caring and compassionate environment that caters for the full continuum of the ageing process
- Positive lifestyle choices and a person-centred approach to care for older people that will enrich and fulfil their lives.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Commitment to work in harmony with Catholic Values and Principles
- Registered Nurse – current AHPRA registration, with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in aged care
- Current knowledge of Australian Aged Care Quality Standards, accreditation requirements, WHS legislation and the principles of aged and resident / client legislation
- You are able to work night and afternoon shifts
- Ability to work with a Person-Centred Philosophy
- A genuine interest in, and compassion for, the Aged
- Effective verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work as part of a team
- Displays a flexible, calm and understanding manner with a positive approach.
- A current police check (within 6 months) or the ability to obtain one.
- NDIS Worker check or the ability to obtain one.
HOW TO APPLY
If you require any further information please contact the Recruitment Advisor on 02 6588 7444.
Applicants will be required to undergo employment screening. To apply for this position you must have the right to work in Australia.